- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 1 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 7 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 41 days ago
- December 24: GM 8-Speed Transmission Fix Useless, Claims Lawsuit news | 55 days ago
- December 19: Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Interior Systems:Seat And Shoulder Belts And Belt
1989 Chevrolet Camaro
In the event of a severe vehicle crash, the effectivenessof the lap/shoulder belt may be reduced.
- Webbing on the buckle portion of the rear lap/shoulder belts may be too long.
- Replace rear inboard seat belts with belts of the proper length.
Click a tab for more information.