- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 7 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 12 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 18 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Interior Systems:Seat And Shoulder Belts And Belt
1989 Chevrolet Camaro
In the event of a severe vehicle crash, the effectivenessof the lap/shoulder belt may be reduced.
- Webbing on the buckle portion of the rear lap/shoulder belts may be too long.
- Replace rear inboard seat belts with belts of the proper length.
Click a tab for more information.