- July 16: GM Recalls 2016-2018 Chevrolet Malibus For Airbag Failures recalls | 0 days ago
- July 4: GMC Terrain and Chevrolet Equinox Oil Consumption Lawsuit news | 12 days ago
- June 21: Recall: 2013 Chevrolet Volt Has Voltage Problems recalls | 25 days ago
- June 20: 2019 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 Recalled Over Airbag Failures recalls | 26 days ago
- June 19: GM Recalls Vehicles With Fuel Pumps That Can Leak recalls | 27 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 09121: Positive Battery Cable Routing -Reroute
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
A short could result in a no start condition, cause the vehicle to stall without the ability to restart, or result in an engine compartment fire.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- GM is recalling 1,243 MY 2010 Chevrolet Camaro equipped with a V8 engine. The positive battery cable may contact the starter motor housing and cause wear on the cable insulation. If the insulation wears through to the cable, it could create a short.
- Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance. The recall began on May 6, 2009. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.