- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 4 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 9 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 14 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 20 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 09121: Positive Battery Cable Routing -Reroute
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
A short could result in a no start condition, cause the vehicle to stall without the ability to restart, or result in an engine compartment fire.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- GM is recalling 1,243 MY 2010 Chevrolet Camaro equipped with a V8 engine. The positive battery cable may contact the starter motor housing and cause wear on the cable insulation. If the insulation wears through to the cable, it could create a short.
- Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance. The recall began on May 6, 2009. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.