- April 20: GM 8L90 and 8L45 Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 2 days ago
- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 5 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 7 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 09121: Positive Battery Cable Routing -Reroute
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
A short could result in a no start condition, cause the vehicle to stall without the ability to restart, or result in an engine compartment fire.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- GM is recalling 1,243 MY 2010 Chevrolet Camaro equipped with a V8 engine. The positive battery cable may contact the starter motor housing and cause wear on the cable insulation. If the insulation wears through to the cable, it could create a short.
- Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance. The recall began on May 6, 2009. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.