- November 6: General Motors Windshield Wiper Recall Investigated investigations | 11 days ago
- October 17: GM Recalls Chevy Express and GMC Sierra Over Fire Dangers recalls | 31 days ago
- October 16: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles Over Child Seat Issues recalls | 32 days ago
- October 10: GM Brake Vacuum Pump Failures Lead to Lawsuit news | 38 days ago
- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 63 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 09121: Positive Battery Cable Routing -Reroute
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
A short could result in a no start condition, cause the vehicle to stall without the ability to restart, or result in an engine compartment fire.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- GM is recalling 1,243 MY 2010 Chevrolet Camaro equipped with a V8 engine. The positive battery cable may contact the starter motor housing and cause wear on the cable insulation. If the insulation wears through to the cable, it could create a short.
- Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance. The recall began on May 6, 2009. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.