- September 15: GM Recalls Vehicles 2nd Time For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 6 days ago
- September 14: Chevy Equinox Ecotec Engine Lawsuit Filed Over Oil Consumption news | 7 days ago
- September 13: GM Recalls 1 Million Trucks and SUVs For Power Steering Problems recalls | 8 days ago
- September 12: GM Recalls 230,000 Vehicles For Brake Caliper Pistons recalls | 9 days ago
- September 8: GM Side Blind Zone Alert Lawsuit Argued in Court news | 13 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 09121: Positive Battery Cable Routing -Reroute
2010 Chevrolet Camaro
A short could result in a no start condition, cause the vehicle to stall without the ability to restart, or result in an engine compartment fire.
Electrical System — Battery — Cables
- GM is recalling 1,243 MY 2010 Chevrolet Camaro equipped with a V8 engine. The positive battery cable may contact the starter motor housing and cause wear on the cable insulation. If the insulation wears through to the cable, it could create a short.
- Dealers will reroute the positive battery cable to ensure adequate clearance. The recall began on May 6, 2009. Owners may contact Chevrolet at 1-800-630-2438 or at www.gmownercenter.com.
- Documents (10)
Click a tab for more information.