- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 9 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 25 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 37 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 39 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 46 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI1498B
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: WHEELS
- THIS TECHNICAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO CLEAN MATING SURFACE OF WHEELS AND ROTORS TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN ON A CLICKING NOISE EMANATING FROM EITHER THE FRONT OR REAR WHEELS LOCATION DUE TO INTERACTION BETWEEN THE WHEEL MOUNTING FACE AND THE WHEEL MOUNTING SURFACE ON THE BRAKE ROTOR.
Click a tab for more information.