- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 11 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 27 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 39 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 41 days ago
- February 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Dismissed Over Flex Fuel Vehicles news | 48 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC5491J
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATION COMMUNICATION PROVIDES INFORMATION TO THE TECHNICIAN ABOUT VEHICLES THAT HAVE AN ONSTAR SYSTEM THAT WILL NOT POWER UP. TECHNICIAN SHOULD TURN OFF THE IGNITION AND CANCEL RETAINED ACCESSORY POWER. AFTER THE VEHICLE HAS POWERED DOWN REMOVE POWER TO THE ONSTAR MODULE FOR FIVE MINUTES. AFTER THE POWER HAS BEEN REMOVED FOR FIVE MINUTES, IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS WORKING RELEASE THE VEHICLE. IF THE ONSTAR SYSTEM IS STILL INOPERATIVE CONTINUE WITH PUBLISHED SERVICE INFORMATION DIAGNOSTICS.
Click a tab for more information.