- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 5 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 20 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 36 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 48 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 50 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6218A
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:APPLIANCE:AIR CONDITIONER
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when adjusting the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning controls the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning display is blank and/or various selections missing from radio Settings menu intermittently. Technicians will find the Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning does change but the lower radio display is blank. Technician will need to update the radio using Service Programming System with the latest software.
Click a tab for more information.