- March 26: GM Recall Issued For Transmission Sun Gear Problems recalls | 2 days ago
- March 11: GM Destination Charge Class Action Lawsuit is Over news | 17 days ago
- February 23: GM Lifter Failure Lawsuit: 17 Plaintiffs Sent to Arbitration news | 33 days ago
- February 11: GM Fuel Pump Module Recall: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain recalls | 45 days ago
- February 9: Chevy and GMC Truck Rear Fuel Tanks May Collapse recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC6227
2017 Chevrolet Camaro
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an intermittent loss of Key Fob and/or Passive Entry, Passive Start functions. Vehicle also may have a ?No Remote Detected? message on the Driver Information Center. Dealer should communicate to the customer that we apologize for this inconvenience and that General Motors is working on a solution for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.