- July 7: Chevrolet Cobalt and HHR Fuel Leaks Investigated investigations | 5 days ago
- June 29: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Certified as Class Action news | 13 days ago
- June 26: Investigation: Chevy Equinox and GMC Terrain Steering investigations | 16 days ago
- June 11: GM Truck Hood Recall Issued, Again recalls | 31 days ago
- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 60 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : Fuel:Throttle Linkages And Control
1987 Chevrolet Cavalier
Engine speed may not decrease which could result in lossof accelerator control and a crash without prior warning.
Vehicle Speed Control
- Accelerator control cable may contain water which could freeze while vehicle is parked causing travel of accelerator control cable to become restricted when throttle is initially opened.
- Replace accelerator control cable.
Click a tab for more information.