- October 17: GM Tri-Fold Soft Tonneau Cover Recall Affects 7,200 Trucks recalls | 5 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Settlement On Hold news | 10 days ago
- October 7: Does Automatic Emergency Braking With Pedestrian Detection Work? news | 15 days ago
- October 1: Chevy Camaro Ignition Key Recall Issued Again recalls | 21 days ago
- September 22: Chevy Volt Passenger Airbag Sensor Investigation Opened investigations | 30 days ago
Tires Come Loose
CarComplaints.com Notes: Widespread instrument panel failure is a common and frustrating reality for many 2004-2005 Chevy Cavalier owners. They're often left in the dark when it comes to knowing how fast they're going, what their engine temperature is, or even how much fuel they have left in the tank.
The likely culprit is a series of bad "stepper motors" which control the gauges and are no longer covered under warranty. Think not being able to see your speed is a safety issue and should be recalled for all owners? We'd agree. Trouble is, apparently the NHTSA does not.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 45,000 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 1 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- replaced all lug nuts and one wheel (1 reports)
wheels / hubs problem