- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
No Forward Gears
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Chevrolet dealer.
CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2015 Chevy Colorado has a significant trend of transmission problems.
Most owners reporting transmission problems with their 2015 Colorado report sluggish shifting or other similar problems with the truck not shifting properly. Although most of these 2015 Colorado trucks are still under warranty, it's not a good sign.
The Chevy Colorado is mechanically identical to the GMC Canyon.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 2,800 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (2 reports)
- rebuild transmission (2 reports)