- October 18: Chevy Bolt Recall Fix Will Cost $2 Billion recalls | 2 days ago
- October 12: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- October 5: Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra 2500/3500 Owners: Park Outside recalls | 15 days ago
- September 29: GM Recalls Cadillac, Chevy and GMC Vehicles For Fuel Pumps recalls | 21 days ago
- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 29 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N202299080
2014 Chevrolet Cruze
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Special Coverage - Certain 2014 model year Buick Encore, 2011 - 2014 model year Chevrolet Cruze, 2012 - 2014 model year Chevrolet Sonic, and 2014 model year Chevrolet TRAX vehicles, equipped with a 1.4L Engine (RPO LUJ or LUV), may have a condition where cracks can develop in the diaphragm of the Positive Crankcase Ventilation (PCV) pressure regulator valve. This valve is a part of the engine camshaft cover. If this were to occur, excess air could be drawn into the engine intake. As a result, the engine may run rough, especially during idle, the Malfunction Indicator Light (Check Engine Light) would illuminate and a diagnostic trouble code for Fuel Trim Lean (P0171) or other airflow related DTC would set. Dealers are to replace the engine camshaft cover as necessary. The repairs will be made at no charge to the customer.
Click a tab for more information.