- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #01-07-30-042H
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:TORQUE CONVERTER
- This information was created to inform the technician that the 2-3 upshift and the 3-2 downshift clunk is caused by the releasing of the 2-4 band and application of the 3-4 clutch assembly during an upshift. Also during a 3-2 downshift, the releasing of the 3-4 clutch during the application of the 2-4 band, can cause torque reversal down the output shaft creating a clunk. This is a normal condition.
Click a tab for more information.