- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #14-06-04-002
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:STARTER ASSEMBLY
- This informational bulletin provides information of customer concern of the vehicle has a no start condition, caused from upfitter modifications not properly preparing the ground, causing the LPG fuel pump to lose a ground connection.
Click a tab for more information.