- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #15-06-03-001
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM:12V/24V/48V BATTERY
- This informational bulletin provides information that may be useful in diagnosing/testing batteries that have set for a long period of time and/or set in cold weather climates to correct a customer concern of symptoms that include, but not limited to, a slow or no crank condition that may be caused by a discharged battery.
Click a tab for more information.