- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #18NA103
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Technical Bulletin provides information to correct a customer concern of a siren or whine noise from the in-tank fuel pump at temperatures below -6C or 20F, accompanied by start and stall, no start, loss of power and MIL illuminated. Technicians may find DTCs P0087, P018B, P228A, P228B or P2635 set in ECM.
Click a tab for more information.