- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #G-191830
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM:EMISSION CONTROL
- 14096A - EMISSIONS RECALL (REVISED SERVICE PROCEDURE). GENERAL MOTORS HAS DECIDED TO CONDUCT A VOLUNTARY EMISSION RECALL INVOLVING CERTAIN VEHICLES EQUIPPED WITH A GASOLINE ENGINE. THE OXYGEN (O2) SENSOR MAY FRACTURE IF CONDENSATION FROM THE CATALYTIC CONVERTER ENTERS THE O2 SENSOR AND CAUSES A SUDDEN TEMPERATURE CHANGE. IF THIS OCCURS, THE MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP WILL ILLUMINATE. DEALERS ARE TO INSPECT AND, IF NECESSARY, REPLACE BANK 1, SENSOR 2 AND BANK 2, SENSOR 2 O2 SENSORS AND REPROGRAM THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE.
Click a tab for more information.