- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #GCUS-9-898
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- 15457 - Special Coverage. Some 2010-2015 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles and 2011-2015 Chevrolet Silverado HD and GMC Sierra HD vehicles that are equipped with 6.6L Duramax Diesel engines (RPO LML or LGH) may contain a leak in the seal between the engine-exhaust down pipe and the engine-exhaust pipe. If a leak is present, the intermittent regeneration of the diesel-particulate filter may cause small amounts of diesel fuel to leak from the vehicle. It may also cause diesel-fuel vapor and engine exhaust to enter the passenger cabin. Dealers are to inspect the turbocharger exhaust pipe and the downpipe connection and implement service kit if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.