- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0845
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- THIS PRELIMINARY INFORMATIONAL BULLETIN PROVIDES A PROCEDURE TO PERFORM AN AIR LEAK INSPECTION TO CORRECT A CUSTOMER CONCERN ON AN ILLUMINATED MALFUNCTION INDICATOR LAMP (MIL), AND A REDUCED ENGINE POWER MESSAGE DISPLAYED DUE TO THE ENGINE CONTROL MODULE (ECM) DETECTING THAT THE DIESEL PARTICULATE FILTER (DPF) HAS ACCUMULATED 70 GRAMS OR MORE OF SOOT.
Click a tab for more information.