- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5110C
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of additional information while diagnosing a diagnostic trouble code P0420. Check for a possible leak in the exhaust system behind the bank one number 2 oxygen sensor. If a leak is found or there is an aftermarket utility bed or trailer hitch installed. Check for a minimum clearance of 1.5 to 2 inches of the exhaust system. Install a new clamp and torque it to 40.5 foot pounds.
Click a tab for more information.