- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5152A
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on the proper steps for filling the coolant system for vehicles with a diesel engine and rear heater systems. Dealer will need to review and use Service Information procedures for Cooling System Draining and Filling (Vac-N-Fill Diesel) after all cooling system repairs are made. When filling the cooling systems on vehicles that have been up-fitted with rear heaters, such as ambulances or buses, ensure that the rear heater is purged of all air.
Click a tab for more information.