- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5325
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, GASOLINE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician to help determine if the vehicle is equipped with factory or aftermarket Compressed Natural Gas, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, or Bi-Fuel Systems. Technician will check for the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label. By using the engine Regular Production Option Code as well as the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label, technician can confirm the vehicle has a factory installed alternative fuel system or who the manufacturer is of the aftermarket fuel system.
Click a tab for more information.