- July 25: GM Class Action Lawsuit Over Vortec Engines Continues news | 7 days ago
- July 23: Chevy Bolt Fire Recall Issued After Repairs Failed recalls | 9 days ago
- July 20: Recall: 2021 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Trucks recalls | 12 days ago
- July 15: Chevy Bolt Fire Hazard Warning: Park Outside news | 17 days ago
- July 9: GM Recalls 410,000 Trucks With Dangerous Airbag Inflators recalls | 23 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5264
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that when a Canadian customer may comment that when they travel to the United States, they are unable to connect to OnStar or use hands free calling. Dealer can advise the customer that the existing cell phone provider not having roaming agreements in areas outside of Canada. At this time, a customer has the option of contacting OnStar to have a 500 number loaded for OnStar operation while in the United States.
Click a tab for more information.