- June 13: General Motors Vehicles Recalled For Airbag Warning Lights recalls | 10 days ago
- June 2: GM Class Action Lawsuit Filed Over 'Destination Charges' news | 21 days ago
- May 30: Tesla Lawsuit Filed Over Death of Naibel Benavides Leon news | 24 days ago
- May 12: GM Class Action Lawsuit For Oil Consumption Dismissed news | 42 days ago
- May 7: GM Recalls Buick Enclave, Chevrolet Traverse and GMC Acadia recalls | 47 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5410A
2012 Chevrolet Express
Affected Component: VISIBILITY:DEFROSTER/DEFOGGER/HVAC SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicle that will not change Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning modes, Defrost or RECIRC positions. Technician will need to gain access to the vacuum lines from Heater-Vent-Air Conditioning control and inspect for a pinch or a open in the line. Technician will repair the line for this concern.
Click a tab for more information.