- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 3 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 10 days ago
- February 16: Chevrolet Malibu Recall Issued After Airbag Inflator Ruptured recalls | 35 days ago
- February 10: Electric Car Range Decreases in Cold Temps news | 41 days ago
- January 7: GM Class-Action Lawsuit Targets CP4 Fuel Pumps news | 75 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18155: Liquid May Leak Into Power Window Switch
2014 Chevrolet Express
High electrical resistance can increase the risk of a fire.
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles equipped with power windows. Liquid may leak into the driver's power window switch and cause corrosion, resulting in high electrical resistance.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver side window switch, free of charge. The recall began August 10, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18155.
Click a tab for more information.