- August 18: GM Hydra-Matic Transmission Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 6 days ago
- June 25: GM Takata Petition Says No Airbag Recall Is Necessary news | 60 days ago
- June 21: GM Hard Brake Pedals Investigated in Canada and U.S. investigations | 64 days ago
- June 20: GM 8-Speed Transmission Problems Cause Lawsuit news | 65 days ago
- June 19: GM Truck Transmission Lawsuit Partly Dismissed news | 66 days ago
Chevrolet Recall 18155: Liquid May Leak Into Power Window Switch
2016 Chevrolet Express
High electrical resistance can increase the risk of a fire.
Visibility — Power Window Devices And Controls
- General Motors LLC (GM) is recalling certain 2014-2017 Chevrolet Express and GMC Savana vehicles equipped with power windows. Liquid may leak into the driver's power window switch and cause corrosion, resulting in high electrical resistance.
- GM will notify owners, and dealers will replace the driver side window switch, free of charge. The recall began August 10, 2018. Owners may contact Chevrolet customer service at 1-800-222-1020 or GMC customer service at 1-800-462-8782. GM's number for this recall is 18155.
Click a tab for more information.