- August 30: Chevy Bolt Batteries May Have Cell Problems recalls | 49 days ago
- August 29: GM Recalls Vehicles With Driveshafts That Break recalls | 50 days ago
- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 69 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 72 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 73 days ago
2004 Chevrolet Malibu Classic
Worst 2004 Malibu Classic electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- ignition security locks up8
- turn signal makes signalling noise when not in use4
- NHTSA: Electrical System45
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller5
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition3
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch3
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Malibu Classic Model Years
Curious how the 2004 Malibu Classic compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Malibu Classic overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Malibu Classic.