- December 10: GM Fuel Pump Recall Ordered To Prevent Fires recalls | 0 days ago
- December 9: Chevrolet SS Power Steering Recall Issued a 2nd Time recalls | 1 days ago
- November 21: GM Seat Belt Pretensioner Fires Cause Truck Recall recalls | 19 days ago
- November 18: Chevrolet Equinox SUVs Recalled For Brake Caliper Problems recalls | 22 days ago
- November 10: GM Oil Consumption Settlement Finalized news | 30 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving5
- Loss Of Power4
- Takes A Long Time To Warm Up The Engine2
- Intake Manifold Exploded1
- Won't Idle When Warm1
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.