- April 17: GM Lawsuit Says Owners Deserve Compensation For Data news | 1 days ago
- April 17: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain SUVs Have Weld Problems recalls | 1 days ago
- April 15: Michelin and Takata Cleared in $80 Million Lawsuit news | 3 days ago
- March 20: GMC Sierra 3500 and Chevy Silverado 3500 Trucks Recalled recalls | 29 days ago
- March 13: GM Recalls Chevy and Cadillac Vehicles For Power Steering Problems recalls | 36 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo Engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- Engine Stalls/Shuts Down While Driving5
- Loss Of Power4
- Takes A Long Time To Warm Up The Engine2
- Intake Manifold Exploded1
- Won't Idle When Warm1
- NHTSA: Engine24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling16
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine10
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Monte Carlo Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Monte Carlo compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Monte Carlo overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Monte Carlo.