- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 4 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 9 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 24 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 33 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 34 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17-NA-067
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This informational bulletin provides information on On rare occasions, a security code input message with SPS error code E5659, M5304, and/or M5530 may be displayed in TIS2web when the technician is programming any module. If this concern is encountered, the technician should start by ensuring that the module being programmed is not a used module and that the VIN matches on VIN plate, TIS2web programming screen, and GDS2 module identification information screen.
Click a tab for more information.