- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 1 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 6 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 21 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 30 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 31 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17366-09192017
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- 17366 Stop Delivery Population Revision. On September 14, 2017, GM ordered a stop delivery of certain vehicles. Some vehicles have been removed from this stop delivery order because they were repaired at the plant, or had been sold prior to the stop delivery and identified as such after systems refreshed. The revised list provides the Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) of all involved vehicles in dealer new inventory. Until further instructions are received, involved vehicles that are in dealers? possession (new vehicle inventory) must be held and not delivered to customers, dealer-traded, released to auction, used for demonstration purposes, or any other dealer use. All GM Certified Used vehicles currently in the dealers? inventory within the Certified Pre-Owned Inventory System (CPOIS) will be de-certified. Instructions for releasing the involved vehicles from this stop delivery will be provided in the near future.
Click a tab for more information.