- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #17NA110
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: FUEL SYSTEM, DIESEL
- This technical bulletin provides a procedure to Add 1 quart of coolant to the upper chamber of the surge tank in order to bring the level up to the bottom of the fill neck to correct a condition of the coolant surge tank appears low and/or a low coolant message displayed intermittently due to the fill process at the plant cannot purge all of the air from the cooling system and surge tank.
Click a tab for more information.