- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 3 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 18 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 27 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 28 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 38 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192273631
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- Emission - General Motors has decided to conduct a voluntary emissions recall involving certain 2018 model year diesel engine vehicles. The engine control module (ECM) in these vehicles may not adequately diagnose or illuminate the malfunction indicator lamp (Check Engine Light) when frequent regeneration of the diesel particulate filter (DPF) occurs. Dealers are to program the engine control module (ECM) with corrected software.
Click a tab for more information.