- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #N192285050
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- Customer Satisfaction Program - Certain vehicles that had the front passenger seat cushion frame previously replaced, may not have had the adjuster stops transferred and are missing on the replacement part. The front passenger seat may be in a position beyond the occupant design travel range.Dealers are to inspect the front passenger seat tracks for the presence of both adjuster stops and install missing adjuster stops if necessary.
Click a tab for more information.