- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 5 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 10 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 25 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 34 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 35 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4021D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician that a whine noise heard from the automatic transmission fluid pan hear with the the key on and engine off, or for up to one minute after the vehicle has been shut off should be deemed a normal characteristic.
Click a tab for more information.