- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 7 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 12 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 27 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 36 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5175D
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: POWER TRAIN:AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION:INTERNAL:GEARS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a delayed engagement into drive, shudder at a launch, or the transmission is slipping when shifting into 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th gears. This may be due to loose stator support to pump cover bolts causing a leak at the stator support to pump cover gasket. Technician will check for the bolts to be loose. If any of the bolts are loose or the gasket is misaligned or leaking, the transmission pump cover must be replaced and the 1234 clutch plates should be inspected for being distressed and repaired as needed.
Click a tab for more information.