- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5446A
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: BACK OVER PREVENTION
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a Harsh Shift 1/2 and 2/3 and Sputter Applying Throttle Between 0 and 30%, Rough idle. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Codes P0101, P0171, P0172, P0174, and or P0175. Technician should inspect for cast flashing near the Mass Air Flow sensor as seen below.
Click a tab for more information.