- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP5601A
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vibration complaints that are one of the most challenging complaints to accurately diagnose and repair. Technician will need to use Pico Oscilloscope Diagnostic Kit to effectively diagnosis vehicles. Technician should drive the vehicle will using the Pico Oscilloscope to record data. After the data is recorded it should be reviewed to determine the root cause of the concern. If a repair attempt made the concern better but not eliminated or had no affect at all, and are requesting assistance from General Motors Technical Assistance Center record another Pico file and save it to the computer. After the new Pico Oscilloscope data has been saved email the data to General Motors Technical Assistance Center in the subject line include ?Vibration? ?Business Associate Code? and the last 8 of the Vehicle Identification Number.
Click a tab for more information.