- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5307G
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT ADAPTIVE/MOBILITY
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have a service engine soon malfunction indicator lamp, antilock braking system malfunction indicator lamp, service suspension system message, misfire, hesitation, no crank, heater-vent-air conditioning inoperative. Technician may find F11UA, F104UA, F35UA, and or F60UA blown. Technician should inspect the engine harness near the vacuum pump pulley to be chafing. Technician will need to reroute the wire harness and repair and damaged wires.
Click a tab for more information.