- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5392C
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a detent / click with a feel of increased resistance when the accelerator pedal is about ¾ of the way. The new accelerator pedal design has a built-in detent position near the last 1/4 of pedal travel. Dealer should communicate to the customer this is a normal operating characteristic of the vehicle and no repair attempts should be performed.
Click a tab for more information.