- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5445C
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: ELECTRICAL SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician of additional information when diagnosing a service driver assist message with a diagnostic trouble code B172E and or a B172F. The haptic seat motor has a pigtail lead coming off of it. In many cases the wiring pigtail near the haptic seat motor has broken and will require replacement.
Click a tab for more information.