- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5479B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: BRAKES (PWS)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about fluid leaking from the brake caliper piston area found during a service of the vehicle. The substance is actually excess assembly grease from the caliper boot and piston installation. This grease can be cleaned off and the rest of the service completed.
Click a tab for more information.