- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5513J
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM
- This Preliminary Information communication advises the technician that the Technical Assistance Center TAC has a part restriction that has ended for the hybrid/EV battery Pack, Hybrid/EV Powertrain Control Module (HPCM2), High Voltage Battery Interface Control Module 1 and 2, Drive Motor Generator Battery Cooling Blower .
Click a tab for more information.