- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 1 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 16 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 25 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 26 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 36 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5530C
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: WHEELS
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about removing the tinnerman push nuts when installing the accessory Accessory 22" Wheels Regular Production Option Code (SES, SEU, SEY, OR SEZ) or production 22" wheels Regular Production Option Code (RPT or SMI) also during any service requiring wheel removal.
Click a tab for more information.