- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 2 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 17 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 26 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 27 days ago
- August 12: Chevrolet Equinox and GMC Terrain Recalled For Hankook Tires recalls | 37 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5533B
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have a creak, click, pop, and or crack type noise from the front suspension or front frame area while making tight turns. Technician will need to loosen and then re-torque the four front frame cross member nuts and bolts.
Click a tab for more information.