- September 21: Takata Airbag Investigation Includes 30 Million Vehicles investigations | 2 days ago
- September 16: General Motors Oil Consumption Lawsuit Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- September 1: Airbag Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Chrysler and GM news | 22 days ago
- August 23: Chevrolet Silverado 2500 and GMC Sierra 2500 Recalled recalls | 31 days ago
- August 22: GM Shift to Park Lawsuit Says Vehicles Can't Be Shut Off news | 32 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5546E
2018 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Affected Component: STRUCTURE
- This Preliminary information communicates that water leaking into the headlamp assembly or headlamp assembly connections can cause an electrical short which will keep modules from shutting down causing a dead battery and a no crank condition, a crank no start, or unable to program the engine control module. Engine control module will set a diagnostic trouble code of P1682, or the engine will continue to run with the ignition off.
Click a tab for more information.