- May 13: 2015 Chevrolet Colorados and GMC Canyons Losing Power Steering investigations | 6 days ago
- May 8: Corvette Cracked and Bent Wheels Cause Lawsuit news | 11 days ago
- May 5: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit May Soon Be Settled news | 14 days ago
- May 3: GM Engine Block Heater Cord Recall Affects 364,000 Diesel Trucks recalls | 16 days ago
- April 29: Chevy Shake Lawsuit Blames Aluminum Driveshafts news | 20 days ago
Chevrolet Recall : FMVSS 108/Replacement Headlamps/Amber Reflector
2002 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Decreased lighting visibility may result in a vehicle crash.
Exterior Lighting — Headlights
- Dope, Inc. Is recalling 42,540 combination corner and bumper lamp assemblies of various part numbers sold for use as aftermarket equipment for various passenger vehicles. These headlamps fail to conform to the requirements of Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standard no. 108, "lamps, reflective devices, and associated equipment." These lamps do not contain the required amber side reflectors.
- Dope, Inc. Will notify owners and offer a full refund for the noncompliant combination lamps. The safety recall began on July 28, 2009. Owners may contact dope, Inc. At 1-626-272-1798.
- Documents (8)
Click a tab for more information.