- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 33 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 34 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 40 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIC4801F
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:NAVIGATIONAL SYSTEM(GLOBAL POSITIONING SYSTEM)
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician on how to diagnose and repair vehicles that may have an OnStar Turn-By-Turn Navigation the system that is inoperative. Technician verifies there are no Diagnostic Trouble Codes are present in the Antilock Braking System and Vehicle Communication Interface Module of the vehicle. If no Diagnostic Trouble Codes found call OnStar using the Blue button on the OnStar key pad and ask the advisor for a turn by turn route. Also make a OnStar personal call and a call into the vehicle. If normal diagnostics do not lead to a resolution technician will need to call General Motors Technical Assistance Center for further assistance.
Click a tab for more information.