- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 19 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 34 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 35 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 41 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 42 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT4225F
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: SERVICE BRAKES, AIR:ANTILOCK
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an Antilock Braking System lamp followed by a Service Stability message in the Drivers Information Center. Technician my find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0710 set in the Electronic Brake Control Module. Technician may or may not find Diagnostic Trouble Code C0455. Technician will need to ensure the steering wheel is properly installed to the steering shaft.
Click a tab for more information.