- May 13: Chevrolet Caprice Police Pursuit and SS Cars Recalled recalls | 18 days ago
- April 28: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit Blames Piston Rings news | 33 days ago
- April 27: GM Transmission Lawsuit Doesn't Hold Up, Says Automaker news | 34 days ago
- April 21: GM Hard Tri-Fold Bed Cover Recall: Take 2 recalls | 40 days ago
- April 20: Corvette Cracked Wheels Cause Class Action Lawsuit news | 41 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIT5184
2007 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT:ELECTRICAL:RADIO/TAPE DECK/CD ETC.
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that have an instrument panel backlighting flashes, flickers or inoperative, unwanted horn activation, radio controls inoperative or unwanted activation, OnStar unwanted activation, and cruise control inoperative. Technician should inspect for a short to ground on the steering wheel near the Supplemental Inflatable Restraint coil connector X2 and make necessary repairs to any shorted circuits and then position the wiring.
Click a tab for more information.