- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PI0235H
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
- This preliminary information bulletin provides a procedure to repair the joint being loose or out of position for the turbocharger to turbocharger exhaust pipe or turbocharger exhaust pipe exhaust downpipe connection, to correct the customers concern of Exhaust Leak or Vibration/Rattle Noise at Approximately 900 RPM, Fuel Smell, White Smoke, Oily Substance on Exhaust Downpipe.
Click a tab for more information.