- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4401E
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: EQUIPMENT
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles that may have the check engine light, tow/haul, Supplemental Inflatable Restraint, cruise control or other various indicators or warning lamps will not come on in the instrument panel. Tech will need to the Tech 2 scan tool to command the instrument panel indicator lights on. If the light do not turn on technician should inspect (AUX HVAC) 10 amp fuse in the under-hood fuse block for open or high resistance.
Click a tab for more information.