- March 30: GM CP4 Class Action Lawsuit Moves Ahead news | 4 days ago
- March 26: Chevrolet Impala StabiliTrak Lawsuit Dismissed news | 8 days ago
- March 23: GM Brake Booster Lawsuit Caused By Brake Failures news | 11 days ago
- March 19: Chevy and GMC Truck Hoods May Open While Driving recalls | 15 days ago
- March 13: GM Brake Caliper Bolts May Break in 22,000 Trucks recalls | 21 days ago
Chevrolet TSB #PIP4932C
2012 Chevrolet Silverado 2500
Affected Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING
- This Preliminary Information communication provides information to the technician about vehicles with Service Engine Soon Malfunction Indicator Lamp. Technician may find Diagnostic Trouble Code P0101. Technician should follow published Service Information diagnostics for any Diagnostic Trouble Codes that are set. If during diagnosis the tech has found that the Airflow Leak Equivalency Ratio or Induction System Leak Indication is above or below the specification the tech will have to carefully check for leaks in the air intake.
Click a tab for more information.